Awesome job on the cinnamon rolls, friends! They all looked utterly scrumptious!
This month we decided to do something that we hope you will find both easy and delicious - crackers!! That's right, we want you to make your own crackers with your sourdough starter!!! :) It really is a lot easier than you think, and you can make them in so many different ways! Whether you want to add cheese, herbs, or whatever, the only limiting factor is what you want to put into them! As always, you may use any recipe you choose, but to give you a few places to find inspiration, you can check out this recipe, and this one, and of course visit our monthly board on Pinterest!
How to participate this month:
1. Bake some crackers that include your sourdough starter
2. Take some photos and blog about it on August 20, 2013
3. Make sure your post has a backlink to our homepage - www.sourdoughsurprises.blogspot.com (you need both the "www." and the ".com" to get the linky tool to work!)
4. Follow this link: http://new.inlinkz.com/luscript.php?id=297778&nojump=1&key=IL90tuAYTKMOo and choose the HTML code that works best for you and your blog. Copy and paste it into the HTML section of your blog. You will know you have done it right when you see a blue froggy face).
5. After your post is published, make sure you enter your post into our linky tool so that everyone can see what you have made!
Don't have a blog but want to join us anyway? Awesome! We would love that! Just make your crackers and email us (email@example.com) with a picture and your name and we will include it on our reveal post!
We can't wait to see what you make! And as always, please feel free to email us at anytime with questions!