Sourdough Monkey Bread

Thursday, February 20, 2014


Monkey bread has always been fun, but this month we really turned it up a notch by making sourdough monkey bread!

Sourdough Monkey Bread Recipe (Sourdough Surprises)

Sweet ooey gooey goodness with the stregth of sourdough? Doesn't get much better than that! And with all the different flavor possibilities, this was really a fun one.

So link up! And then try not to drool as you check out all the amazing delicious sourdough monkey bread recipes that we created this month!



An InLinkz Link-up

And don't forget to check back in a couple of days to see what sourdough awesomeness March has in store for us!



3 comments:

Gina said...

I couldn't seem to add a link - but here is my post with Sourdough Cheese Bubble Bread.

Love seeing what everyone else has made!
Gina

Gina said...

Oops! I forgot to add my link.
http://homejoys.blogspot.com/2014/02/sourdough-cheese-bubble-bread.html

Gina

Agos said...

All these breads look gorgeous! I'm a new member and I really enjoyed getting into sourdough baking and looking at these beautiful creations. I can't wait to see what the next challenge will bring :)

Post a Comment